The Benefits of hiring a Wedding Planner
If you're already in the wedding planning process, you know it can be a huge amount of work. There are countless decisions to be made, and these decisions can be daunting to a couple who are inexperienced with putting together an event this large, unfamiliar with the area the wedding is in, or aren't sure how much services can really cost. With this in mind, one of the best steps a couple can take is to hire a wedding planner.
A wedding coordinator guides you not only through the wedding day, but through each step of the planning process, assisting you in whatever capacity you agree on. She can help refine your big ideas, connect you to the best vendors in your budget, advise you on proper etiquette, and be there when things go awry.
Ten Reasons Why Hiring a Wedding Planner is a Great Idea:
1. They will help you bring your wedding vision to life.
2. They can help you choose a great local vendor team.
3. They become the go-to person at the wedding, and handle the logistics questions so you don't have to.
4. They make sure your wedding party sticks to the schedule.
5. They make sure all of your guests are taken care of.
6. They know best practices, trends, and definite don'ts.
7. They take the pressure off of your family and friends in running the event.
8. They find solutions to issues you didn't know existed.
9. They can save you money by reviewing and negotiating vendor contracts.
10. They take on the logistics so you can enjoy the fun of your wedding day.
When you begin wedding planning, sit down as a couple and consider your time, your budget, and how many friends + family you have available for day-of preparations. Consider which areas you’re less interested in and could use the planning and execution support of a wedding and event professional. Even if you’re hesitant, it doesn't cost you anything to give us a call and learn more about our services. Every major corporate or business event has a planner, and your wedding is a momentous occasion. Hiring a wedding coordinator will give you and your fiancé a less stressful and more romantic wedding planning experience.
Ready to learn more? Contact Mary Elizabeth Events anytime!